Please review the eligibility for membership criteria before you proceed.
- Nominee for Regular Membership shall be a graduate of an accredited dental or medical school and has shown special interest or accomplishment in oral medicine.
- Nominee for Affiliate Membership shall hold a doctoral degree, a professional degree in dental hygiene, or a related healthcare discipline and is engaged in teaching, healthcare, or research in oral medicine or in related areas and is not eligible for another category of membership in the Academy.
- This application form requires payment of $295.00 for Regular Membership or $145.00 for Affiliate Membership (student) which includes the one-time initiation fee. In event membership is not acted upon favorably, the total fee will be refunded. The fiscal year for dues starts January 1.
- After acceptance into the Academy, Regular Membership dues are $295.00 annually and Affiliate Membership (student) dues are $145.00 annually, which shall include a subscription to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology. If you already receive the journal through another organization, the Mosby Co. will automatically refund a designated amount to you. Dues are payable prior to election.
- In order to complete this application, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae or resume and a recent photo, for publication purposes. Items can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the AAOM, 23607 Hwy 99, Suite 2C, Edmonds, WA 98026
- If you prefer, you can Click here to download printable application.
Nominations must be returned as soon as possible to be acted upon at the next Academy meeting.